Mac OSX Device Driver Developer
30/11 Mạc Đĩnh Chi, Quận 1, TP Hồ Chí Minh
Không xác định
2019-09-27 -> 2019-09-28
- Must-Have Requirements
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- • A minimum of 3 or more years of relevant software development experience
- • Demonstrate expertise developing for OSX using C or C++
- • Experience writing device drivers for OSX, UNIX, Linux, or Windows OS
- • Experience developing OS support packages and/or APIs.
- • Develop OSX code & custom software to support software and hardware interoperability
- • Create OSX scripts in support of software integration in a laboratory environment
- • Provide support for troubleshooting HW/OS/Drivers/Firmware/Network issues
- • Investigate, troubleshoot, and isolate problems found during testing and create detailed bug reports
- • Good understanding of product lifecycle management including configuration management, release management, and verification of functional and performance requirements
- • Ability to perform in both rapid-prototyping and formal-process environments
- • Written and spoken English language
- Nice-to-Have Skills:
- • Skill developing with C/C++ with some experience in Python or Java
- • Understanding of computer networks
- • Experience working in an Agile/Sprint release planning environment
- SecureAge is looking for experienced Mac OSX developers to join a development team working in the IT security industry.
- The position requires skill in development of software applications and device drivers for Mac OSX. The right candidate will be expected to demonstrate disciplined work habits leading to products that are well-structured, documented, and carefully tested. SA Development personnel can expect to work across all functional areas: systems engineering, development, integration and test, deployment and O&M. This position may also require direct interaction with end users and customers.
- • Design and build advanced applications and device drivers for the OSX platform of our robust Windows applications for file level encryption and AI-based anti-malware
- • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship Mac OSX versions of our software and propose new features.
- • Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- • Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies