Cloud Integration Engineer (Python)
OPSWAT Software Vietnam
436 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-09-17 -> 2019-09-18
- What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or a related major.
- Experience in building API-based integrations (REST, SOAP, API Gateway).
- Knowledgeable of securing data, understanding OAuth, SAML, OpenID.
- Proficient in Bash, PowerShell and Python (or Ruby, Node.js).
- Eager to take responsibility, accountability and ownership of systems and processes.
- Ability to Adopt new technologies and willingness to self-learn those technologies quickly.
- Good communication skills, ability to perform efficiently in a team serving the whole organization.
- It Would Be Nice If You Had
- Enterprise application development experience.
- Experience in building integrations with Cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of Cloud concepts or experience with Cloud automation tools.
- Experience with Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Boto3, Troposphere.
- OPSWAT is a global cyber security company providing solutions for enterprises since 2002 to identify, detect, and remediate advanced security threats from data and devices coming into and out their networks. Trusted by over 1,000 organizations worldwide for this secure data flow, OPSWAT prevents advanced security threats across multiple channels of file transfer and data flow with flexible options of MetaDefender solutions and API-based development and threat intelligence platforms. With over 30 anti-malware engines, 100+ data sanitization engines and more than 25 technology integration partners, OPSWAT is a pioneer and leader in data sanitization (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), vulnerability detection, multi-scanning, device compliance, and cloud access control. To learn more about OPSWAT, please visit www.opswat.com.
- The Position
- We are looking for a Cloud Integration Engineer who is driven and passionate and will help us in our efforts of integrating Enterprise Applications and expand our Cloud Infrastructure.
- What You Will Be Doing
- Optimize, extend and maintain our Enterprise Applications, for achieving a streamlined provisioning process.
- Monitor and optimize usage and cost of our Enterprise Applications.
- Monitor and respond to incidents concerning our Cloud infrastructure.
- Integrate our Enterprise Applications with Cloud systems (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).