AI Team Leader (Python)
70 Lu Gia, District 11, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-09-10 -> 2019-09-11
- Must Have:
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or have similar experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in applying Machine Learning techniques to solve real-world problems.
- Fluent in Python.
- Some experience with Tensorflow, Scikit Learn or PyTorch.
- Strong data-driven mindset, willing to debate and explain problems clearly using data
- Fluent in written English.
- Strong communication skills and can act as an advisor, coach, mentor at the same time.
- Be open-minded, passionate about applying AI, and willing to learn new techniques and platforms as needed
- Nice to Have:
- Experience in Big Data Analytics (Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, BigQuery)
- Experience with cloud platforms like Google Cloud or AWS
- Real world experience in deploying a Machine Learning product
- YouNet is growing fast with a lot of exciting projects ranging from building Natural Language Processing models serving millions of requests per day, to developing advanced analytic platforms mining and ranking data from billions of social interactions.
- Our R&D team has formed almost ten years ago under the leadership of prestigious professors from HCM University of Technology and ex-Googler from Silicon Valley. We are currently the leading company in NLP techniques like sentiment analysis, spam detection, attribute classification using Deep Learning for Vietnamese. We also developed many data models to filter, rank and classify influencers on social platforms using multiple techniques like SVM, topic modeling, ... As we grow, we are seeking potential candidates who is passionate to build and lead R&D team to tackle new challenges, and help us to empower our products with the power of AI.
- Work closely with CTO, CEO to advice and help shape the future of our products and the company
- Lead a R&D team with 2 to 3 members to research and develop solutions for a wide range of problems including text classification, topic detection, influencer scoring, … using advanced techniques involving knowledge in data science, machine learning and software engineering
- Work closely with product teams like SocialHeat, SociaLift to understand their data problems and recommend solutions
- Propose, validate and develop solutions all the way from research to production
- Maintain and improve research activities like paper presentation, update new techniques to keep the team up to date with needed knowledge, and educate other teams to understand more about data science and machine learning
- Establish best practices, training and researching materials to help build and grow the team as needed