Team Leader Data Scientist (Python)
106 Nguyen Van Troi , Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-09-07 -> 2019-09-08
- • BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related discipline or advanced degree related to analytics, machine learning or AI is required.
- • Intermediate or advanced programming skills in Python. Conversant with algorithm design, data structure and SQL. Functional/object-oriented software development experience using Java or Scala is a plus.
- • At least 2 years up of relevant industry experience for Data Scientist position.
- • 5 years up for Lead position in which 3 year experience in leading a team of data scientists in two or more of the following areas:
- Hands-on skills in shallow machine learning, AI, or information retrieval. Experience in GPU-accelerated deep learning frameworks (such as Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch) is a plus.
- Knowledge and working experience in workflow, map-reduce or stream processing systems such as Spark and Kafka.
- Knowledge in statistics, especially Bayesian statistics and inference.
- Knowledge and working experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI and Qlik.
- • Experience with Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies is a plus.
- • Hands-on experience with AWS, GCP or similar public cloud environment is a plus.
- • Confident in English communication.
- • Excellent interpersonal & communication skills to work with non-technical business users.
- • Proven ability as a problem-solver.
- • Member of an in-house data analytics and AI development team that works on machine learning (including NLP, image recognition, recommender system, deep learning), experimental design, and optimization.
- • Oversee the technical work and provide datasets to external technology partners to deliver products/services in data analytics, data science and AI. Support business users in the assessment/validation of partner-supplied prediction models and in their deployment to production.
- • Help business units create Tableau dashboards with relevant datasets. Extract insights through data visualization.
- • Work closely with application development teams to operationalize and integrate analytics/machine learning capabilities into production systems using RESTful-API microservices.