Back-End Dev (Python/Perl Data Analysis)
Tầng 6, toà nhà IC, 82 Duy Tân, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-09-07 -> 2019-09-08
- Graduated from University of IT, Electronics and Telecommunications.
- Experience from 1-2 years of using / developing / customizing libraries to collect & process structured data or solutions for operating IoT or Web Service systems.
- Basic experience in developing REST APIs and understanding of connection to the Web Front-end, and how to use custom protocols
- Understand data structures and data modeling systems. Good knowledge of Unix / Linux environment and source code / version management tool (Git / SVN).
- Good professional English. Can work independently. Ability to self-learn, study language / library / API well.
- Using scripting language (Python or Perl)
- Over 1 year of experience dealing with data analysis / storage xml / json, structured data, time_series ((Influxdb, Graphite, Prometheus)
- Experienced analysis of stored data in InfluxDB or ElasticSearch - or working with automation frameworks such as Ansible / Chef / Saltstack
- Have a good background in IP Network and SNMP / Netconf protocols
- Build methods for data collection and analysis on big telecommunications system/IoT deployed by company.
- Customize the new features of the telecom monitoring network system/IP required by the projects implemented for big customers in Vietnam such as Mobifone, VNPT, Vinaphone, Viettel, FPT, etc.
- Develop automation tools for deploying big network projects.
- Extensive research into automation solutions such as Ansible/ SaltStack and SDN (Software Defined Networking) solutions from big vendors around the world, serving the telecom network and datacenter operations of customers.