Penetration Tester/Hacking (QA QC)
107 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-09-02 -> 2019-09-03
- Key Skills
- Understanding of network fundamentals (such as OSI layers, network protocols, common network services, etc.
- Understanding of Windows/Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Understanding of operating system, software and kernel exploitation techniques
- Knowledge and experience with commercial or open-source security tools such as Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in using interpreted languages (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.) and/or compiled languages (C, C++, C#, Java, etc.)
- Preferred Qualifications
- Good english
- Progarmming 1 year
- Mandarin lauguges is advanatged
- Other Skills
- Ability to work effectively either independently or as part of a team
- Organisational skills will be required to meet project deadlines, without compromising quality of deliverables
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Applicants with lesser skills/experience will be considered for positions as Associate Penetration Tester or Penetration Tester Trainee.
- Chances don’t come twice, take a look at this info and take action now!
- Infrastructure Penetration Tester
- The infrastructure penetration tester is part of a regional cybersecurity team delivering principally network infrastructure security assessments. The role mimics a malicious actor, attempting to discover vulnerabilities within the targets, before the bad guys find them.
- Application Penetration Tester
- The application penetration tester is part of a regional cybersecurity team delivering principally web and mobile applications security assessments. The role mimics a malicious actor attempting to discover vulnerabilities within the target applications, before the bad guys find them.
- Carry out network infrastructure assessments as authorised by the clients
- Execute the penetration tests in accordance with relevant methodologies
- Identify weaknesses within the targets
- Evaluate the weaknesses and their risks and impacts to the business