Senior DevOps Engineer (Cloud, Python)
76 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-08-20 -> 2019-08-21
- Analytical, problem solving ability are your strengths.
- Experience working on multi-tasking and prioritizing.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Know how to make good decisions, explanation and presentation.
- Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in DevOps engineering environment.
- Strong development experience with scripting languages (Python/ Bash) and willing to learn other programming languages.
- Hands-on experience in Unix environment.
- Advantage Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in networking, preferably in cloud based environment (OpenStack private cloud).
- Experience with CI/CD Jenkins, Docker/Kubernetes and GIT.
- Working proficiency in English.
- You will join projects of our partner - GoodData Analytics Platform (
- ). This cloud-based large-scale analytics solution involves upto 30TB of data daily analyzed by over 1 millions users with 4 data centers located in US/EU/CA. More than 50%!o(MISSING)f Fortune 500 companies across every industry use GoodData.
- Core Responsibilities:
- Be a member of GoodData development teams, your responsibilities will be mainly on the following:
- Play an active role in stabilizing and automate CI/CD system for the large scale platform, collaborate with engineering teams to deliver changes faster and predictable.
- Troubleshoot and fix any related system issues. Maintain a stable system with new functionalities and other important items such as security, scalability and performance.
- Learn and develop your coding skills as well as professional style in open-minded and international work culture.
- Develop to be a strong and guru devops by joining Pagerduty team to help customers in urgent cases.