Applied Scientist for VinBrain (Python)
COGO Coworking space, tầng 4 Sun Grand City, 03 Lương Yên, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-08-14 -> 2019-08-15
- * Qualifications
- Successful candidates will have a Master or Ph.D. in computer science or related fields, and a proven research track record with the authorship of papers at top tier AI/ML/CV/NLP conferences or journals.
- Applied Scientists are expected to collaborate effectively with engineers and product managers. We are particularly interested in candidates who can work flexibly across disciplinary boundaries.
- AI applied scientists are expected to be able to implement and deploy sophisticated machine learning and deep learning algorithms and systems into real product-targeted applications.
- * Requirements
- • High proficiency in Python
- • Experiences with existing AI/ML frameworks, e.g., Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe
- • Familiarity with data science framework and how to build a data pipeline
- • Experiences with fine-tunning deep networks for image classification, object detection, text analysis, and/or multimodal (text and image) learning
- * Preferences
- • Experiences with medical images, AI for medical applciations
- • Experiences with large-scale datasets
- Performing research and development of state-of-the-art AI models and work with engineers to deploy them into application targeted real products in one or more of the following research areas: deep learning and ML, Computer Vision (CV), and Natural Language Processing (NLP). Applied scientists are expected to be ML/CV/NLP experts and able to carry out independent projects and implementation that can result in products.