DevOps Engineer (AWS, *nix, Architect)
55 Đường 1, F361, An Dương, Tay Ho, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-08-14 -> 2019-08-15
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field.
- Two years previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field.
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations.
- Experience with major aspects of cloud computing like compute resources, storage and backups. Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms. Experience developing cloud and distributed software services and an understanding of design for security, availability and performance. Experience with managing multi-tenant distributed systems. Experience working in a high traffic, fault tolerant and highly available 24/7/365.
- Strong understanding of VPCs and general networking configurations that go along with having hybrid on-premise and cloud solutions.
- Experience in AWS services such as EC2, S3, EBS, Lambda, RDS, EMR, ELB, Autoscaling and many more; AWS configuration/availability zones/Route 53/Snapshots, etc.
- Experience with monitoring stacks such as ELK or others.
- You can maintain web applications of common languages: Python, NodeJS, PHP and Java.
- Experience with source code version control using Git and GitLab. Having Scrum/Kanban, Agile workflow methodologies.
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently. Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies quickly, as required.
- Job Description
- We are looking for an experienced DevOps (Development and Operations) professional to join our growing organization. Our enterprise SaaS platform requires highly-scalable infrastructure. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. A keen attention to detail, problem solving abilities, and solid knowledge base are essential.
- DevOps Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement build, testing, deployment and configuration management. Manage CI and CD tools handling code deployments in all environments. Improve infrastructure development and application development. Work with development and product teams to ensure processes progress all the way through maturity and continuously refine our infrastructure and ensure we are cost-effectively. Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Administer, deploy and update systems and services on AWS and cloud platforms. Help lead initiatives for upgrading and scaling our systems to improve availability, reliability and performance.
- Utilizing AWS compute, networking, security, storage, database services, various open source technologies and use various tools to orchestrate solutions. Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery. Recommend alternate choices and trade-offs for various design decisions.
- Monitoring operating efficiencies of the platform and responding as needs arise. Investigate performance and process failures and work to improve them. Support uptime monitoring infrastructure and infrastructure-wide security monitoring. Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability. Be part of an on-call rotation for after-hours emergency response.
- Automate tasks to drive consistency, reduce complexity and eliminate human involvement where ever possible. Enable automated resource and security audits, implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines). Write scripts and automation using Perl/Python/Java/Bash. Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day technology/production issues.Configure and troubleshoot Bulk Message Delivery, including DKIM, DMARC, and SPF configuration.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance. Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Develop and maintain backup disaster plans. Ensure disaster recovery solutions are in place, tested and well documented.