[HN] Software Engineer (Python/Java/C++)
519 Kim Mã, Ngọc Khánh, Ba Đình, Hà Nội, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi|Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-08-14 -> 2019-08-15
- A minimum 2 years experience with Python is required.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable data stores.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management and big data tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka.
- Experience with cloud-based system Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services: BigQuery, Dataflow, EC2, EMR, Redshift.
- Good at math is a plus.
- Delivering the best customer experience is the biggest compulsion at Tiki. And our data team is one crucial part of this important mission. We have been trying to understand our customer deeply based on our massive amount of data so that we could make shopping better and easier for our customer as well as grow our business quickly.
- The Data team at Tiki takes responsibility for building a platform to get useful insights, predict what will happen on many billion records in only a few seconds for business to make a decision immediately.
- To answer this question is not simple, so we are looking for a talent data engineer to help us to build a data platform with strong architecture. And since we are just at the beginning of the road, you can let your imagination run free. We encourage everyone to dare to try new things and even make some mistakes, after all, it is all part of life and learning.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Google Cloud ‘big data’ technologies.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work closely with product owner, data analyst and data scientist to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.