Computer Vision Engineers (Python/OCR)
Tầng 3, Tower 2, Times City, 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-08-13 -> 2019-08-14
- Understand the base and architecture of deep learning models.
- Know the Python code, able to quickly learn new languages if needed;
- Prioritize candidates with experience in deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch...), OpenCV and image processing;
- Prioritize candidates with experience in OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and human detection.
- Prioritize candidates with good algorithm and math understanding.
- Institute of Big Data, located in Hanoi, is a research institute funded by Vingroup - the largest private enterprise in Vietnam. Our mission is to conduct data-driven research that helps to develop high-impact applications. We are currently looking for Computer Vision Engineers to participate in building models, develop products.
- Experiment and implement computer vision algorithms, machine learning techniques to solve real-life problems (face recognition, human detection, emotion detection, text recognition…);
- Build the pipeline to manage, process and maintain big data
- Propose, build and optimize the implementation of solutions;
- Support implementation of the above solutions into practical projects.