Data Scientist (SQL, R, SAS, Python)
HIU Tower, 215 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 15, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-08-13 -> 2019-08-14
- At least Bachelor or Masters’s degree in modelling oriented discipline including but not limited to Psychometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Econometrics, Engineering, etc..
- At least 4+ years of experience in analytical and data driven environments
- Strong hands-on knowledge of data mining / predictive modelling tools such as SQL, R, SAS, Python, etc
- Sound judgement in addressing commercial challenges
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Demonstrated experience in driving results and co-ordinating activities to solve problems across multi-functional/diverse teams; and leading with high energy and a positive attitude
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral and excellent relationship building skills
- Live your passion for data. Pull your own data, structuring it, cleaning it, understanding the human and financial behaviours it represents.
- Building machine learning models for various use cases across the organization to predict customer behaviour or business trends.
- Develop and implement creative and imaginative ways of displaying and disseminating insight. Through this bring the consumer and insight to life in a manner that engages all stakeholders.
- Use research and insight to drive cultural change within the organisation and ensure stakeholders put consumers at the heart of their planning and strategic thinking.
- Deliver ad hoc consumer insight projects that inform decision making for management.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive continuous improvement in processes and services
- Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources, providing key analytics.
- Pro actively provide actionable recommendations based on analysis results across various stakeholders and teams.
- Thinks strategically and communicates creatively to inform and drive the decision making of stakeholder
- Effectively use business data from multiple sources to craft a story and guide activities and decisions