Machine Learning Engineer (Java/Python)
HIU Tower, 215 Điện Biên Phủ, Phường 15, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-08-13 -> 2019-08-14
- At least Bachelor or Masters’s degree modelling oriented discipline including but not limited to Psychometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Econometrics, Engineering, etc..
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding and testing patterns as well as experience in engineering (commercial or open source) software platforms and large-scale data infrastructures.
- At least 4+ years of experience in big data open source analytical and data driven environments and technologies like Spark, Python, Databricks
- Strong hands-on knowledge of numerous scripting languages like Java, Linux, C++, PHP, Ruby, Python and/or R
- Sound judgement in addressing commercial challenges
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Good English communication skills, both written and oral and excellent relationship building skills
- You will be challenged with designing winning data products and developing new machine learning capabilities that will elevate Tyme to the forefront of the digital revolution.
- Design, develop, test and evaluate big data and machine learning solutions within the organisation.
- Responsible for large-scale data processing systems, covering data warehousing solutions through to the latest (NoSQL) database technologies.
- Design, develop and evaluate Machine Leaning Pipelines solutions embracing the latest open source and cloud technologies like Spark, Docker, Kafka, Databricks, AWS and Python
- Architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools.
- Understand how machine learning algorithms work to build high-performance environments for algorithm training and execution.
- Design and deliver a data environment for a wide range of datasets: from small datasets to big data, structured to unstructured.
- Live your passion for data and open source big data technology
- Stay up-to-date with the latest bid data, open source cloud and machine learning techniques by reviewing literature, attending conferences, etc
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive continuous improvement in processes and services
- Pro-actively provide actionable recommendations based on analysis results across various stakeholders and teams
- Thinks strategically and communicates creatively to inform and drive the decision making of stakeholders