Back-end Developer (Python, Database)
96 Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai, Phường 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-08-03 -> 2019-08-04
- Minimum requirements:
- At least 2 years experience of Python language.
- Experience with web services and API integration.
- Strong experience in relational database design.
- Experience in cloud-based deployment (GCE, AWS).
- Preffered experience:
- Experience as a server administrator.
- Experience with non-relational database design.
- Real world experience in taking a commercial system from conception to launch.
- Automated back end testing (of database, API, server).
- Strong understanding of core front-end techs such as HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- What it takes to succeed in this job:
- Ability to work independently without supervision (set up tasks, targets and milestones).
- Eagerness to go above and beyond the assigned tasks to help bring about a better product and service.
- Ability to see ahead when it comes to product design.
- Willingness to see things from the end-users’ perspective.
- Not being afraid to break and start over from scratch.
- The Back End Developer is responsible for building back end applications to support the company’s wide range of services and products:
- IoT devices.
- Data collection and analytics.
- Video/Audio streaming
- VoIP calls and messaging
- The Back End Developer is also expected to work closely with DevOps to ensure that their applications run and integrate well with other part of the system