Data Integration Engineer (Python)
DreamPlex, 21 Nguyễn Trung Ngạn, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-08-02 -> 2019-08-03
- Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Docker and Graph Database experience a big plus
- Knowledge of data exchange formats: XML, JSON, CSV
- Experience in enterprise-level data integrations
- Experience in overseeing the linking of cross-functional databases between disparate business units and systems.
- Experience with database applications
- Maintain high standards of data quality through the introduction and enforcement of information handling processes and organization of the data integration processes.
- Hands on experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping and methodology development, and data mapping.
- Working technical knowledge of current database software, protocols, and standards.
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices methodology.
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques.
- Working technical experience with developing, installing, configuring and supporting database environments.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Systum is seeking a Data Integration Engineer to join our growing office in Ho Chi Minh City. The Data Integration Engineer role is to model/map and execute all activities related to the integration of data across various sources into an organized and unified view. The candidate is also responsible for the monitoring of data flow between databases, servers and Cloud services to identify and implement the most suitable data integration architecture for the organization’s needs. Proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices are critical to successful performance in this role. This is a highly-technical position, within a high-paced environment. A person with high attention to detail and a logical mindset with strong motivation and passion for technology would be a great candidate.
- Operational/Technical Requirements:
- Work with project managers, developers, customers, and third parties to ensure that data entry, retrieval, change and delete functions meet business requirements for project completion.
- Lead in company data integrations with various systems that are utilized.
- Identify data entry, retrieval, change, and delete issues, and work to ensure a high level of data availability.
- Coordinate and work with other technical staff to develop relational databases and secondary databases.
- Develop automated database applications, where necessary, using the applicable database packages.
- Identify inefficiencies in current databases and leverage solutions.
- Install and configure relevant components to ensure database access and overall database security.
- Diagnose and resolve database access and performance issues.
- Analyze user requirements and, based on findings, design functional specifications for client/server databases and database applications.