Bridgetek Viet Nam
173 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-07-24 -> 2019-07-25
- Degree/Master in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer and Information Systems or related discipline
- 10-15 years’ experience in the area of software, firmware, device driver, and application and GUI development
- 5-10 years’ experience in managing a software development team
- Experienced in wired and wireless networking, IoT, cloud, IT enterprise systems and consumer networking systems. Must have hands-on development experience as this role is technical and managerial.
- Must have expert knowledge in one or more of wired and low power wireless networking technologies, IoT frameworks and IoT cloud architecture
- Has worked and delivered several full SDLC cycles in a technical and managerial role. Project management skills is essential and PMP certification is advantageous
- Software Engineering, BRTVN
- Reporting to:
- Senior Manager, Software Engineering
- Job Purpose:
- To lead and manage software development and test activities
- Key responsibilities:
- Software Development
- Establish the centre as the central software verification and test centre for all software development activities of the company
- Lead, manage and grow teams of software engineers with responsibility to bring software through the entire software development life cycle. The centre focuses on software design and verification, including integration, UAT and system test.
- Manage goal settings for team leads and senior members, conduct performance appraisals, and corrective actions to ensure teams operate effectively and efficiently.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to teams to ensure smooth execution and delivery of desired results.
- Project manage internal teams and external partners
- Setup and enhance CI/CD infrastructure for SQA improvement
- Ensure compliance to QMS and a quality development and test process.
- Technical/Customer Support :
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers. This is seen as advantageous
- Additional responsibilities:
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individuals’ capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the staff on any fundamental change to work practices. The staff is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.