LHV Software Co., Ltd.
Ho Chi Minh
2016-05-24 -> 2016-05-26
- - Years of experience: 2 year(s)
- - Minimum career level: Experienced
- - Advanced written and spoken English
- Desired skills:
- - Python development experience
- - Good knowledge of shell scripting
- - Good knowledge of Linux operating system administration, troubleshooting and fine-tuning
- - Good knowledge of CI (Jenkins)
- - Experience with infrastructure deployment
- - Ability to manage and monitor SQL database servers
- - Knowledge of TCP/IP based computer networks and common internet protocols
- * Why You'll Love Working Here
- 1. Learning & Development
- - We provide opportunities for you to develop within our organisation. We design training programs that meet your needs and organisation's need. We also contribute cost to English and IT courses/certificates.
- 2. Pleasure Environment
- - We create friendly working environment with flexible working time and competitive salary. You can attend various team building activities, such as, party, sport, picnic, etc. with cost contribution from organisation.
- 3. Recognition & Rewards
- - In addition to base salary, we recognize our outstanding performers through various incentive arrangements that apply across the business. It's our way of saying thank you for consistently being driven and positive.
- - Beside NET salary, employee may get the bonus according to working performance each quarter.
- - 13th salary is paid before Lunar New Year.
- - Support English and IT courses.
- - Support sport cost for employee (badminton, football, swimming, etc.)
- - Support team building activities.
- - Good health care & insurance programs for all employees.
- - Extra leaves & holiday.
- - And other good benefits.
- We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team. The successful candidate should be an enthusiastic professional who is deeply interested in cutting edge technologies and is able to learn new things quickly.
- Job description:
- - Take care of our SaaS application (web servers, database servers, load balancers, proxy servers, messaging servers, etc.) in Test environments (Performance Testing Cluster, Preproduction Cluster, Integration Cluster)
- - Deploy new software versions (includes development and testing of Puppet recipes)
- - Automating & testing the deployment pipeline
- - Performance cluster utilization and trend testing
- - Solve operations issues
- - Reporting regularly to leader
- - Contribution to quality management