Backend Engineer (Java/Python)
62 Tran Quang Khai - IMC building, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-07-16 -> 2019-07-17
- Knowledge of backend either/and Java/Python (2-3 yrs exp)
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong in analytics and problem solving technique
- Understanding of online advertising technology and RTB is a strong plus
- Practical experience with machine learning toolkits and frameworks is a strong plus
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in computer science / IT related;
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
- Work productively even under pressure;
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
- Knorex develops a cloud-based, highly scalable, all-in-one advertising and marketing platform called Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com/) where Advertisers, Agencies and Publishers can easily create, optimize & publish Dynamic Ads worldwide with speed and ease. As part of the platform offering, anyone can traffic their Dynamic Ads programmatically via automated buying through our in-house real-time bidder and optimizer.
- Real-time bidding (RTB) is a means by which advertising inventory is bought and sold on a per-impression basis, via programmatic instantaneous auction, similar to financial markets. The entire process generally takes place in less than 100 ms. Owing to the large and real-time stream of data, coming up with efficient and pragmatic solutions and algorithms to the challenging problems will become imperative. We are seeking for a Software Engineer with the zest and passion to work on our fast paced data augmentation pipeline, using a mix of Java and Python. You will be joining our RTB team working closely with Data Scientists, Media Performance Specialists and Software Engineers to build a highly scalable system that can handle billions of requests per day, all delivered in milliseconds.
- In this role, you will be expected to possess solid experience working on large-scale, distributed and low-latency systems. You need to acquire a deep technical understanding of the platform, work with our cross-country team located regionally to learn about the business and technical analytics requirements and translate them into production system.
- Key Responsibilitie
- Plan, design and develop components in the data augmentation pipeline that supports our RTB platform
- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and optimization problems.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Develop pipelines and solutions that would allow our RTB platform to query data within milliseconds
- Work with other members to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.