Jr Risk Developer (Python,SQL, Security)
56 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Đa Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-07-13 -> 2019-07-14
- Good level of SQL knowledge, Experience in Python
- Advanced Win or Mac user
- Kibana/ Elastic search knowledge is a plus
- Experience with anti-fraud processes is a plus
- Ability to work in small collaborative teams in a dynamic working environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills when working with the team
- A willingness to learn in a fast-paced development environment
- If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in HCMC, we want to hear from you!
- This position is located in HCMC, Vietnam.
- We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
- We are looking for a Jr. Risk Developer to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam.
- The Risk developer contributes to GeoGuard’s success by automating anti-fraud processes, creating report to detect suspicious signs and researching suspicious and potentially malicious software that may negatively impact our business and customer’s business. This position reports directly to the Risk Analyst Lead.
- Our ideal candidate has good knowledge of SQL and education or training in a relevant field such as programming or engineering. You have proven to have strong technical skills and are comfortable using both MacOS and Windows. Experience in systems used in professional software development such as JIRA is an asset. You are able to, and enjoy, working across multiple teams across locations, and have good communication and interpersonal skills. You are a highly organized person with strong attention to detail.
- Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Building and maintaining anti-fraud scripts/ reports
- Assist in the maintenance of a database containing suspicious and potentially malicious software programs which can have a negative impact on GeoGuard’s business. This will involve testing RDP, VPN, Fake Location Apps, Rooted Apps and automate the deployment packages
- Monitor release and development to foresee any issues that may arise in the future for risk database
- Contribute ideas on anti-fraud process automation or change request for server side
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s technologies, process and teams