Backend Engineer (Python, Linux)
Dreamplex, 62 Tran Quang Khai, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-07-03 -> 2019-07-04
- Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Proficient in English as you're going to work closely with your colleagues in Singapore.
- As a Backend Engineer, you should possess the following competencies:
- Proficient at least 1 programming language. Willing to learn new programming languages.
- Familiar and willing to work with Python language. 2+ years of Python is an advantage.
- Strong fundamentals knowledge such as OOP programing, algorithms, data structure and
- design patterns
- Understanding of web technologies such as websocket / RESTful
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Git or versioning experience
- It will be useful if you have prior experience in the following technologies:
- Implementing micro services, event-driven architectures
- Messaging system (e.g. RabbitMQ, Solace), Distributed system
- Gloud techonologies
- CI/CD tools
- GNU Linux
- Code profiling
- Who we are looking for
- We are looking for team-players who are creative in their approach to problem solving. They take the initiative to explore different ways to resolve an issue, and systematically find the most efficient and effective way to do it.
- As backend engineer in a tech-focused company, you will be making some of the most strategic decisions to scale and evolve our platform.
- Backend engineers work across all teams and projects and have experience or interest in building robust solutions.
- Improve design and performance of existing applications used in the trading activities.
- Implement new exchange connectivity, applications used in the crypto trading activities.
- Influence architecture and protocols for future evolutions.
- Take care of the code base, share knowledge, introduce new ideas: grow the dev culture!
- Provide reasonable/ad-hoc "on-call" support on a rotating basis as required (depending on projects and project’s stage)