Reporting Developer (Linux/Python/mySQL)
Tầng 4, 56 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, P.Đa Kao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-06-11 -> 2019-06-12
- Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Automatically generate Suspicious Activity Reports and documents for customer emails
- Reference and convert Python scripts into Pandas in Jupyter
- Stay informed of database changes to ensure reports are always working as expected
- Monitor release and development to foresee any reporting issues that may arise in future
- Accurately report hours spent on tasks in Jira
- Your skills & qualifications:
- Development experience in Linux system environments
- Experience in any of the scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Shell Script and Ruby
- In-depth debugging skills
- Ability to interface with third-party API service providers
- Familiar with the ELK Stack - Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana using RESTful and JSON to build reporting solutions
- Minimum pre-intermediate level of English is required; ability to present technical information to team members, individually and in groups
- If you have what we are looking for and would love to join our team in Vietnam, we want to hear from you! This position is located in HCMC, Vietnam.
- To learn more about us, visit www.geoguard.com
- We sincerely thank all applicants for applying; if we like what we see and feel you are a match for our position, we will be in touch.
- We are looking for a
- Reporting Developer
- to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam.
- As a Reporting Developer with GeoGuard, you will be responsible for building and maintaining reporting tools, which assist our customers in staying up-to-date on the activity of their users on their software. This position contributes ideas to weekly team calls and ensures reports are accurate and of high quality.
- Our ideal candidate has at least 2 years of relevant experience in DB technology with MySQL. You possess strong analytical and problem solving, communication skills. You are able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA.
- You have experience working in small, collaborative teams and have a great passion working in agile development process environments. Experience working with mapping or location systems is a bonus. You are a fast learner when it comes to mastering new technologies, resourceful, solutions-oriented and are able to work within agreed upon timelines.