Backend Developer (Python/NodeJS/Golang)
275 Nguyễn Trãi, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-06-10 -> 2019-06-11
- Experience working with MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, (Couchbase & Kafka is a plus)
- Have knowledge of OOP, RESTful, Design Patterns
- Have experience in building microservice running on Kubernetes/Swarm/Mesos is a great plus.
- Have experience in working with Websocket/AMQP/MQTT is a great plus
- Have experience in Erlang/Elixir programming is a great plus
- Proficient in source code management tools: GIT
- Experience in working on Agile model projects
- Ability to work teamwork as well as work independently
- Can work under high pressure on deadlines as well as product quality
- The ability to be well and proactive in work, has a high sense of responsibility to complete the assigned work
- If you're Python developer:
- Experience in working with Python and frameworks like Django or Flask or Sanic for 1-2 years.
- Code complies with PEP-8 standards, regularly using Pylint and Pyflakes
- Good understanding about asyncio, coroutine, GIL, regex, context manager,..
- If you're NodeJS developer:
- Experience in working with NodeJS and frameworks like ExpressJS or Loopback.io for 1-2 years.
- Experience with TypeScript or Object-oriented programming is a plus
- If you're Golang developer:
- Experience in working with Golang and frameworks like Revel or Martini or Gorilla for 1-2 years.
- Good understanding about Goroutine, channel patterns, interface, reflect, testing/profiling
- We are looking for experienced Python/Nodejs/Golang backend developer to join our dynamic teams, doing 3 fast-growing products: Personalized News, Social Network, Public Administration. (You can choose one team to join)
- Our products have a high potential to reach multi-millions users. And you will have a chance to contribute and resolve interesting problems at scale, to serve multi-millions users.
- Design and develop high-performance backend API service and daemon
- Implement analytics jobs with BigData system
- Implement realtime system that support millions concurrent connections
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Actively research and apply new technology, new toolset