RPA Leader (.NET/ VB.NET/ Java/ Python)
Công Ty TNHH I-Glocal
180-192 Nguyễn Công Trứ, P. Nguyễn Thái Bình, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-06-06 -> 2019-06-07
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or Business analysis
- 2-5 years of experience in application development application testing and component design.
- Understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language .Net, Java, Python... (prefer .Net)
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, debugging, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts.
- Advanced skills in creating workflows configurations to map process designs.
- Understanding of Process Design documents.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
- Ability to learn new skill sets and adapt to work in different roles of the team, based on the needs (cross functional), for example, gather requirements and conducts trainings rather than developing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player.
- Good communication both English and Vietnamese.
- Relevant RPA consulting or industry experience.
- Experience in RPA, preferable with one of the market leading RPA platforms: Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Bizrobo or Winactor.
- Experience of VB.net development.
- RPA Technical Consultant to manage initiatives and deliver services that identify, design, and implement creative solutions using Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
- Work in identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, developing, and testing.
- Improve or develop processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Comply with and help to enforce the established RPA governance, design and coding standards, policies and procedures (specifically those related to accounting and taxation).
- Report status, issues and risks to supervisor on a regular basis.
- Deliver technical demos or provide technical advice as requested.