Data scientist/ Data Modelling (Python)
Không xác định
2019-06-04 -> 2019-06-05
- Minimum 5 years leading development and implementation of credit risk models
- - Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, Ecomometrics or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science)
- - Experience using statistical computer languages (SAS, R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- - Varied knowledge of machine learning techniques (regression, clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.)
- - Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product & service development.
- - Basic knowledge relating to data architectures
- - Excellent communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
- - Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- - Coordinate with different functional teams (e.g Application development team) to implement models and monitor outcomes
- - Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and improve the solutions over time
- - Have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and working with stakeholders to improve business outcomes.