Machine Learning Software Engineer(JD40)
Toshiba Software Development (Viet Nam) Co, Ltd
Không xác định
2019-06-04 -> 2019-06-05
- Education & Experiences
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics
- Master degree or higher at Data Mining, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or other AI related fields is an advantage.
- At least 02 year working experiences in practical research & development of machine learning systems.
- Solid knowledge at Linear Algebra, Probability & Statistics, Optimization, Numerical Computation.
- Hands-on experiences/skills with advanced machine learning, deep learning, data mining, statistical inference, mathematical modeling, and optimization.
- Skillful at one of programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, R, etc.
- Having practical skills/experiences in using Deep Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/Keras, PyTorch, Caffe is an advantage.
- Ability to read and implement scientific papers.
- Ability to solve problems by being collaborative, creative and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to achieve outcomes with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to pay careful attention to details.
- Capable of presenting complex technical topics in a clear and structured way for even non-technical stakeholder.
- Self-awareness, good team player, good sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment.
- Appropriate English language fluency (verbal & written) is a basic requirement ; Japanese language (N4 or higher) is an advantage
- We are looking for an excellent engineer who can research & develop AI solutions using state-of-the-art techniques of Machine Learning & Deep Learning for a variety of business domains of Toshiba. You will be given a chance of working with different types of AI topics such as Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Data Analytics, etc. You will be up-to-date with latest technologies in the field. You will sharpen your skills by constantly sharing with other senior members in our team, collaborating with outside researchers or attending international conferences/workshops. The working environment is open, flexible, collaborative, encouraging and excellence-oriented. Senior candidates with proven leadership & management skills will have an opportunity to lead a core team of 5-10 members.