Technical Artist (Python or C# or C++)
Hai Au Builiding, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-06-01 -> 2019-06-02
- Understanding of physically based rendering (PBR), lighting and shading.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- English skills is a plus
- Good knowledge of Maya or 3d studio max.
- Programming experience in a scripting language: MEL, Python, Perl, Max Script or similar
- General MS windows and it troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of revision control systems, such as perforce.
- Independent, pro-active, showing initiative.
- Bonus points:
- Dos batch programming or Windows Powershell.
- Networking knowledge (e.g. windows, TCP/IP ).
- Experience with middleware such as SpeedTree, Simplygon, FaceFX, Allegorithmic Substance, etc.
- Shipped a game as technical artist.
- Game engine experience, e.g. unreal, unity.
- Rigging and animation knowledge.
- Apply nowShare this jobShare Technical Artist with FacebookShare Technical Artist with TwitterShare Technical Artist with a friend via e-mail
- is currently looking for a talented Technical Artist who is half engineer and half artist, speaking the language of the programmer but can dance to the tune of an artist. Dancing between the often blurry line of technical limits and artistic vision.
- Day-to-day support of our art teams, inside and outside the 3d application.
- Creation of basic automation scripts, small tools inside and outside the 3d application.
- Installation and troubleshooting of art software, plugins and scripts.
- Supporting producers and team leaders in planning deployment of tools.
- Train art teams in use of specific tools and best practices.