Senior DevOps Engineer (Linux, Python)
Nguyen Huu Tho Street, District 7, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-05-29 -> 2019-05-30
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years experiences maintaining, deployment of production software systems.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration with advanced shell scripting.
- Experience with automation/configuration management, virtualization and fine tuning of servers.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and AWS Cloud Services.
- A working understanding of code and scripts (Bash, Python, Perl and Lua/or Ruby).
- Experience with Web Engine (Nginx/ Apache) and Database Engine( MySQL/ ElasticSearch/ Redis).
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Sensu, Nagios, Grafana, Graphite…
- Experience with logging systems such as ELK Stack, Graylog2.
- Experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Terraform.
- Experience running Docker containers.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning GIT.
- Knowledge of router/switch or load balancer configuration.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Stack.
- Knowledge of L2/L3 networking.
- Knowledge of network/system security(exploit / DDOS attack).
- Experience working in a large, mixed physical/virtual environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Independent thinker & result-focused.
- Have a sense of humour and a drive to win!
- Previous experience in a technology or gaming industry organization would give you an additional edge!
- Preferred Skills
- AWS, Nginx, MySQL, ELK Stack, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Bash script, Lua, Python.
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Paradise Tech Hub team, we have embarked on a journey where we can support more Media Games around the world with a scalable, robust system. Every day, we build large systems able to scale to millions of users. We build micro-services, databases, APIs, distributed log systems, large scale and high throughput analytics systems, and a lot more.
- Deployment, efficiency, predictable infrastructure, scaling fast and well, monitoring and developing the foundational layers of a healthy, hackable and easy-to-manage infrastructure and coding environment are challenges that you will be facing every single day.
- Role and Responsibilities
- Requirements gathering, system design, preempt server needs and reduce downtime for servers.
- Create, implement, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain gaming systems( DEV, QAT, UAT, Production).
- Solid working experience with IDC.
- Solid working experience with the latest in Amazon AWS Cloud Technologies.
- Developing high-scale / high-load / distributed solutions.
- Work on understanding and fixing bugs as well as improving deployment application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize deployment efficiency.
- Automation of the deployment tools for speed and stability of the servers.