DevOps Developer (Python/NodeJS)
Hoàng Cầu, P. Nam Đồng, Dong Da, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-05-22 -> 2019-05-23
- 4+ years of experience working as a full-stack developer or DevOps, especially for US / Australian / EU clients.
- System thinking. The ability to divide and conquer, as well as architecting a consistent and efficient production process to satisfy varying requirements from multiple clients.
- Scripting skills: Bash, Node.js, Python, you name it. Anything that is practical for the task at hand.
- Know how to use Gulp, Webpack and other workflow tools.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with wp-cli
- Experience with Docker
- Experience building for and integrating with Shopify, WordPress, BigCommerce, Slack, or API integration in general.
- You are in charge of architecting and building the production pipelines and processes behind the scene of award-winning websites and e-commerce stores with millions of views per month for well-known brands around the world. You will collaborate with Technical Lead and Project Managers to ensure that we stay a lean organization by taking care of these responsibilities:
- Be creative and brainstorm on production and process enhancements so that our team continues to deliver better products in less time with less effort.
- Build custom Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes in order to speed up our deployment and QA process.
- Automate all aspects of our current business and management processes to make our lives easier, especially for the following tasks:
- Aggregating and tracking quality metrics of our products
- Sync’ing client / customer feedback as well as bug reports across multiple platforms (email, ticketing systems, etc)
- Developing our internal dashboard system to provide insights on our performance in real time
- Developing internal apps to centralize simple business / development operations via Slack chat
- Other related tasks
- Automate front-end visual QA and regression detection via PhantomJS or similar technologies.
- Provide ideas and suggestions to our Tech Lead in order to future-proof our internal framework and technology stacks.
- Organize and maintain open-sourced libraries that we will be publishing for our production process (webpack plugins, postcss plugins, gulp, API libraries etc.)
- Other initiatives that help increase productivity of our PM and engineers and liberate them from manual tasks.
- You are perfect for this position if:
- You have good experience with web and e-commerce development so that you understand all the processes involved in delivering a website in order to optimize these processes.
- You understand that processes and automation is the key to making a lean, productive and engineering-friendly work environment.
- You lead by example, and you follow with discipline. You always set a high standards for your own work and for others’, because you understand that it is the only way to build your character and integerity.
- You have good grasps of modular design, not only in your code, but also in system thinking so that you can help our managers organize their processes efficiently.
- You write maintainable code that is well thought out and can be reused across multiple projects.
- You are independent and fearless. You have vast experience dealing with website and e-commerce production, and are able to create optimized solutions to difficult automation problems.
- You are also a team player who supports other team mates and happily train or guide less experienced developers.
- You consider yourself a craftsman who puts out quality work that you are proud of. Don't apply if you are not someone who's willing to put in time and effort to produce best quality works within deadlines.
- You are constantly learning new skills and also want to challenge yourself to become a full-stack engineer.