FullStack Data Scientist (Python, Java)
Lý Thường Kiệt, Hai Chau, Da Nang
Không xác định
2019-05-21 -> 2019-05-22
- Great communication skills, problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as Decision Tree, Naive Bayes, K-Means, Random Forest, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python, Java, SQL, NumPy, etc.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) is nice to have
- Experience with one/some of common databases, such as MySQL, PosgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience with data munging, visualization and reporting
- We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our products. We also rely on you to find the way of extracting valuable information from vast amount of data and make a recommendation system that provide quality information for the users.
- - In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining and recommendation using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Building similarity models such as image similarity, words similarity, phrases similarity
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams