Cách Mạng Tháng 8, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-05-17 -> 2019-05-18
- Are you a fit?
- Solid experience in software development.
- Proficiency in various programming languages such as Java,.Net, Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS...
- Proven team or project leadership and strong performance track record, with consistently positive feedback from team members.
- Demonstrated role model time management and organizational skills.
- Capable of providing empathetic and meaningful constructive feedback that helps individuals and teams grow and improve; proactively requests for and is receptive to feedback from others.
- Strong proficiency in the English language.
- Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions with agile and distributed teams. Innovation in product development is at our core. We work towards goals, not checkboxes. We focus on impact. We are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
- Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands and bring inventive solutions to our partners’ toughest problems. We are engineering a better tomorrow, and creating new opportunities.
- What you'll bring to the team
- With a dedicated focus on people management and engineering operations, our Engineering Manager is the most important ‘cog in the wheel’. You will be helping to hire, coach, and develop the best technical talent in order to ensure Wizeline delivers world-class innovative solutions.
- Your day-to-day:
- Collaborate closely with other company functions, onboard new engineers effectively so that they are engaged and productive as soon as possible
- Set performance and development goals for engineers; hold career development conversations; present and describe opportunities for growth in order to help achieve career goals
- Own the team’s performance on product development and/or customer projects
- Develop regular cadence of communication and feedback within your team and with other teams and organizational functions in order to ensure organizational success
- Educate and guide team members on how they play a key role in achieving the company’s mission, objectives, and values/culture
- Provide technical mentoring to engineers in addition to technical career growth plans