05 AI, Big data Engineer (Java, Python)
Dịch Vọng, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-04-25 -> 2019-04-26
- 2+ years in Java/ Python.
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Having experience with AI, machine learning algorithms and platforms is also a big plus.
- Experience in knowledge supervised and unsupervised machine learning(e.g., classification, clustering and feature engineering)
- Experience in knowledge Recommendation system, fraud detection, pricing prediction,...
- Experience in knowledge of amazon AI & big data ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience in knowledge of build train and test datasets from the data sources
- Experience in knowledge of design A/B tests to measure the impact of the developed algorithms on e-commerce metrics such as click-through rate (CTR) and conversion rate (CR)
- Experience with Java 8, threading and concurrency, Spring Boot, Gradle.
- Solid OOD and OOP skills are required
- Having deep skills in designing and developing Cloud Native applications using JAVA, Microservices and Amazon Web Service Cloud Computing Products.
- Having strong knowledge in Data Dictionary, Interface Mapping, Staging/Transformation, ETL Experience. Experience in Cloud Databases: AWS RDS/Aurora, DynamoDB, Redshift. Building data lake on AWS using S3 for storage and Glue/EMR for computing.
- Experience in implementing server less Big data pipelines using AWS lambda, AWS Glue, AWS Kinesis, AWS Batch, CloudWatch, Step Function, API Gateway, etc.
- Experience implement system on Docker / Virtualization
- Knowledge of Relational Databases such as MariaDB, MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle.
- Knowledge of NoSQL such as MongoDB, DynamoDB, Firebase, Redis, etc.
- Previous experience in delivering products in an Agile environment
- Experience in developing enterprise applications that support high traffic volumes
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and cloud scale software.
- Hands on experience in delivered SaaS/PaaS is a plus.
- Having experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus
- Having experience with modern web application frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS, etc) is also a plus
- Having experience with Node.js is also a plus.
- As a Java Developer, you will be part of the team of professional using ups-to-date technologies, especial AWS technologies and applying professional software development and testing practices.
- Under the guidance of PM and training provider, you will be able to develop systems components of medium to high complexity and apply best practice in cyber security.
- Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform functional analysis, application design, development, unit test, deployment and maintenance
- Participate in software development life cycle and custom enterprise application development
- Ensure the committed project deadline is met with high quality
- Team player, good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate closely with project manager and software architect to discuss project requirements, design and technologies related research