Junior (only) FullStack Developer
Lu Gia, District 11, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-04-15 -> 2019-04-16
- Must Have to be our FullStack Developer:
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages like NodeJS, Python, Java.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in written English.
- Nice to Have:
- Some experience with React Native (if you don't know about it, it's ok)
- YouNet is growing fast with a lot of exciting projects ranging from building Natural Language Processing models serving millions of requests per day, to developing advanced analytic platforms mining and ranking data from billion of social interactions.
- To tackle problems that are getting more and more complex, we are committed to become a leading technology company in Vietnam by only focusing on making our product excellent, but also making our engineering foundation excellent. We are currently looking for engineers who are versatile, data-driven, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic to face new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- SociaLift is a flagship product in our social analytic ecosystem, it collects huge amount of data from all popular social networks, filters out low quality results by a simple machine learning model built on SVM, auto-categorize data using topic modeling, evaluate sentiment using our proprietary deep learning sentiment model, store and aggregate terabytes of historical data using Hadoop pipelines, … just to name a few technologies. As we grow, the SociaLift team is facing many interesting problems and is in need of more talents to help us solve them.
- Responsibilities of FullStack Developer:
- Design and develop front-end and back-end for our web application.
- Work closely with BA and Product Owner to understand and improve product’s features.
- Work closely with the R&D team to research and develop advanced analytic metrics and machine learning features.
- Learn software engineering practices for coding at scale including code review, unit testing, CI/CD workflow, and more.
- Willing to learn new technologies as needed such as working with our Hadoop clusters, develop microservices on Kubernetes, ...