Software Architect (Python,NodeJS,Java)
Nguyen Trung Ngan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-04-10 -> 2019-04-11
- MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Architect position.
- Strong knowledge with
- at least one programing language: Python, NodeJS, Java, Scala.
- Very good verbal and written English language with strong communication skills
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Experience with serverless architecture
- NICE TO HAVE
- Strong knowledge about web development. Familiar with ReactJS/Angular/VueJS
- Experience with AWS / DevOps is preferred
- Drive – determined to work hard and get things done
- Integrity – always reliable and professional for our clients and our team members
- Team Oriented – Collaboratively create productive, cohesive, intercontinental teams
- Innovative – solve complex problems in new and unique ways
- Analytical – Understand data and all its potential
- Self-Reliant and self-confident
- Persistent and fearless
- Powerfully passionate
- WHO YOU ARE
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience designing and developing software systems and applications. You can create software tailored to a clients’ specific needs or create products geared for consumers, such as web application. You act as high-level decision makers in the process, determining everything from design choices to technical standards, such as platforms and coding standards.
- Evaluate and identify software solutions. Work with a client to discuss what they need their custom software to do or looking at poor-behaving software and finding ways to improve it. Look at existing products and find ways to better them or revolutionize them. Conduct research, gather information, interpret data, and then create a solution.
- Act as the lead person on all software development projects. This may include creating a team of workers suitable for the scope of the project, assigning duties to the staff, creating a timeline for the project, and performing cost analysis and budgeting functions. Manage the analysis, design, programming, testing and deployment.
- Document every aspect of a system or application.
- Coaching and mentoring one’s development team. Share skills and expertise with the team as well as set a positive example for them. Encourage team members to think creatively as well as keep them motivated.
- Make your hands dirty and lead by example.