Data Engineer/Data Scientist (Python/R)
Ton Dan, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-04-09 -> 2019-04-10
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Fresh graduates with high graduation scores are welcome to apply
- 1. Be familiar with:
- Data structures & algorithms
- Basic machine learning algorithms
- Any of the following languages: R, Python, Java
- Any of the following databases: MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, HBase, Cassandra
- 2. Be knowledgeable in:
- Object oriented design and design patterns
- Large-scale distributed system systems
- Hadoop or Spark framework
- Optional: having the following skills is a plus
- Good background in statistics
- Knowledge in data analysis, data mining, or machine learning
- Experience in working with big data
- ZALORA Engineering
- is looking for a Data Engineer/Data Scientist to join our Data Science Team.
- Work daily with machine learning problems. For this purpose, you are expected to be involved in the process of collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing data generated from our database, in addition to joining our data scientists in the design of machine learning models.
- Work in a diverse, international setting with teammates who are experts in various topics. We often conduct workshops to improve our individual skill sets, and to improve our workflow as a team. The role is based in our Vietnam office.
- Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
- Research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.