Backend Engineer (PHP / Python / Java)
Viettel Complex Building - CMT8, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-04-08 -> 2019-04-09
- 4+ years of experience with building backend for high traffic web and app products with complex business logic.
- Expert in tuning performance and identifying potential bottlenecks in a microservice architecture
- Solid knowledge of system architecture, API management.
- Understanding of technical debt and how to keep it manageable.
- Quick adaption to new environment, willingness to learn.
- Are you a software engineer who:
- Loves to work on the trickiest problems on the scale of millions of users?
- Never stops figuring out the best practices in programming, or tinker with a new language to broaden your skillset?
- Aspires to write quality test-driven code?
- Yearns to share your learning and learn from others?
- If the answers are yes for all of the above, this is a great opportunity to join us as a Backend Software Engineer who will work on building a solid backend foundation that directly delights millions of customers.
- The Browsing Experience team's mission is to craft the most intuitive pathways for users in the stage of navigating our Tiki app and website to find millions of products in thousands of categories. We're seeking an individual who has deep knowledge and practical experience in large scale system with complex database model. As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will play a crucial role in building high performance, fault tolerant and maintainable APIs that provides relevant information for users to make the most informed purchases. You will be working on a multitude of exciting features used by millions of users such as product comparison and product reviews.
- Your responsibilities:
- Write high-performance production code that touch million of users.
- Assess code architecture for expandability and maintainability.
- Identify low-performance code for refactoring.
- Automate manual processes for maximum efficiency.
- Optimize code base for peak event scaling.
- Support other Engineer teams to deliver critical cross-functional projects.