DevOps Engineer (Docker, Kubernetes)
Vincom Nguyễn Chí Thanh, Dong Da, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-04-06 -> 2019-04-07
- Basic Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or similar field of study
- Very solid experience of Linux (kernel, file system, network, devices)
- Extended experience of software development (Python, Golang, Java) and CI/CD pipelines.
- Our current tech stacks:
- Infrastructure: Linux, Network, Storage (Ceph), Kubernetes on bare metal.
- CI/CD: Docker, Ansible, Spinnaker.
- Application layers: Python, Golang, Java.
- Distributed systems: Elasticsearch, Apache Spark
- Databases: MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- As highly motivated
- DevOps Engineer
- you will as a member of the team, you will be exposed to all production services and infrastructure. This allows you to be a major multiplier on Teko’s product velocity. Your goal is to create a culture of service ownership, deploy immutably, and remove manual judgments, while automating the entire process to increase safety and confidence.
- Your responsibilities:
- You will be part of an agile team, work with the SA to create a secure, scalable infrastructure for large-scale applications.
- Build CI/CD pipeline to automate the whole development lifecycle, automated canary analysis and rollbacks. Knowing deployment best practices is a good plus.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application or system issues by deep diving into technical problems. This requires you to understand the whole application and infrastructure stack.
- Uncover systemic weaknesses in our distributed systems via Chaos Engineering, find solutions to prevent the problem before it occurs.
- Move our microservices to a container-based infrastructure using Kubernetes so understanding microservices architecture and container technologies will make your life much easier.
- From time to time, raise your standard, learn and share your knowledge with other team members.