Senior Embedded Engineer (C/C++, Python)
Doan Van Bo, District 4, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-03-23 -> 2019-03-24
- Basic Qualifications
- Experience developing and/or testing IoT applications
- Excellent English
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Python, Go, Rust, or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of unit testing, system testing, and integrating quality and test concepts into product engineering.
- Experience with at least 3 of the following: video playback, video streaming, USB, Ethernet, wireless (BT, BLE, LTE, WiFi), IoT-Cloud-integration
- Ability to read schematics and understand electronic circuitry
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Yocto/Open-embedded recipes is preferrer
- Experience with Qualcomm and/or Ambarella chipsets
- Your Impact
- Come work in an exciting environment in which you’ll use your embedded engineering & IoT experiences, and your strong analytical skills to help bring new technologies to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
- We are searching for Senior Embedded Software Engineer to help us build high quality, reliable, and always-connected IoT devices for law enforcement agencies around the world.
- The next phase is to make our solution smarter with artificial intelligence, edge intelligence, add more real-time capabilities, improved usability, and expand to Europe, Asia and other parts of the globe.
- You and your team will help us design, ship, and improve the quality of our existing products, and develop the next generation Axon camera platform.
- Technologies used in our Platform:
- • Python
- • C++
- • Go
- • Protobuf
- • Tensorflow
- • FFMPEG
- • Yocto / Open-embedded
- • Robot Test Framework
- • CI/CD tools (Jenkins or TeamCity)
- Your Day to Day
- You will work closely with our Embedded Software Engineering, AI and Cloud teams in Seattle (US), and our Electrical Engineering team in Scottsdale (US) to create embedded solutions, setup a test lab, and create world-class test infrastructure for automated, end-to-end system testing.
- Deliver key product features such as live video streaming, device presence, secure audit logs, video uploading, and BLE mesh networking.
- Design and engineer an automated test system for hardware device testing to fully automate software validation for our Axon cameras and devices.
- Build robust management, telemetry, and security features to help Axon monitor the health of millions of devices worldwide.
- Collaborate with AI engineering to bring inference and analytical capabilities to our edge devices such as our Fleet in-car video system and Axon Body 3 camera platform.