Data Engineer (SQL, Python, Database)
Tay Ho, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-03-23 -> 2019-03-24
- Must be fluent in English
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience designing, building and optimizing data warehouses.
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role They should also have experience using the following software/tools:
- Experience with at least one modern Analytics Tools: Tableau, Power BI, or Dundas
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Stack: MSSQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Experience with AZURE cloud services: SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database, Data Factory
- Experience with Navision, Xero, MYOB, quicken is an advantage
- Employee a variety of languages and tools (eg. Scripting languages) to assist with integrating systems
- We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for our customers and our internal projects.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data specialist who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
- The Data Engineer will be support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of be part of building our new Data as Service product aswell as working with new and existing customers to optimizing or even re-designing their current data architecture.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure technologies.
- Build analytics using tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and Azure regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Mentor and training junior data engineers.