Project Manager / Team Leader
District 7, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-03-12 -> 2019-03-13
- Job Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Project Manager, Team Leader or similar role.
- Fluent English speaking and writing ability.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other common computer skills.
- Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience managing a team performing web-based activities, software or web development.
- Experience working within a bilingual team (ideally English and Vietnamese).
- Experience with Social Media Marketing, eCommerce and/or Online Business.
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to organise a range of tasks on multiple in-house projects at our office in District 7, HCMC. This will range from helping the team to accomplish simple day-to-day activities, to ensuring the overall goals of projects are met. You will regularly communicate with both clients and management to understand the needs of each project, and be instrumental in translating the “big picture” goals of each project into the necessary steps and schedules required for the team to deliver them.
- You will also help to maintain a productive and happy environment for the team to work. Our goal is to achieve project goals, not log hours worked, so part of your role will be to facilitate this by suggesting ways we can improve the office environment for the team as a whole.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the requirements of each project, and what the team needs to deliver to achieve its goals.
- Providing initial training to each team member, and ongoing support to ensure team members are working happily and effectively.
- Regularly communicating with management on the progress of each project, what problems are being faced and how we can adapt to better overcome them.
- Help recruit new team members and ensure the office environment is suitable to the team’s needs.