Infrastructure Engineer C++/Java/Python
Ham Nghi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-03-01 -> 2019-03-02
- Minimum qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field or an Equivalent practical experience in case you don’t have a degree.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Demonstrated systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to debug and optimize code
- Love to automate routine tasks.
- We are looking for 3 passionate Infrastructure Engineers. If you want to work and learn from one of the best and brightest technology teams in Vietnam, and be part of a winning team with exponential growth regionally, experience recruiting world-class talents, come join us.
- Responsibilities :
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services - from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.