Solution Architect (Python, MySQL, PHP)
Viettel Complex Building - 285 CMT8, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-02-28 -> 2019-03-01
- Strong programming experience (our stack: PHP/MySQL or Python/PostgreSQL or Golang) and a strong understanding of software development life-cycle.
- Proven experiences in system design and tuning for platforms at large scale with high performance, scalability and reliability target.
- Able to mentor and coach people. Proactively participate in Tiki’s hiring process for future talents.
- Customer-oriented and have a high bar of quality.
- At Tiki, we believe in growing a sustainable business with strong fundamentals. It means acquiring new customers not just based on promotion but also on excellent customer service while maintaining an optimal spending. In the backend, it means aiming for efficiency and optimization in Fulfillment and Supply Chain. Together with a strong operation team, solid IT solutions is a key to enable all of that. It helps Tiki to survive and grow fast in a tough market like Vietnamese e-commerce.
- As a Solution Architect of Operation Product team, you will work on various solutions that manage our entire fleet of warehouses (inventory management, order fulfillment) and logistics network (including our own Tiki Delivery team – key enabler for initiative such as TikiNow). At the same time, we also support our Finance & Accounting team to record, track and optimize the company cash flow.
- In more details, you will:
- Work with Product Owner and software engineers to understand the requirement, constraint and design the architect for new product with scalability, reliability and high-performance target in mind
- Work with software engineers and Infrastructure team to monitor and optimize performance for existing products
- Provide coaching for software engineers in the team and contribute to hiring process for future talents
- We have a strong team with diversified background and a keen interest on being the best in e-commerce. You will gain more domain knowledge in what probably is one of the hottest IT sectors right now and have chances to encounter and solve challenging problems at large scale (think of millions of orders, millions of customers and a magnitude more of data in our backend system).