Machine learning engineer (C++, Python)
Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-02-02 -> 2019-02-03
- Minimum qualifications:
- Computer science-related technical background or equivalent practical experience.
- Programming experience in one or more of the following: C, C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in Natural Language Understanding, computer vision, machine learning, algorithmic foundations of optimization, data mining or machine intelligence (artificial intelligence).
- Contribution to research communities and/or efforts, including publishing papers at conferences such as NIPS, ICML, ACL, CVPR, etc.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Relevant work experience, including experience working within the industry or as a researcher in a lab
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda
- Strong publication record
- Bizatch, founded in 2009, is one of the biggest HR tech companies in Japan. Our first service, titled "BizReach" is a platform for establishing direct contact between executive talent and companies in Japan. It has since gone on to achieve a significant market share. ""HRMOS,"" released in 2016, aims to be a BI tool for promoting efficient recruitment, improved productivity, and effective placement and retention by looking at human resources as companies' most valuable business resource. By quantifying the performance of human resources in economic activities as much as possible, HRMOS can suggest the most effective environment, range of responsibilities, amount of responsibilities, necessary assets, psychological condition, necessary skills and methods of learning.
- For HRMOS to become a true "Human OS", we need analytical brains and science-oriented people to:
- ・Participate in cutting edge research in machine intelligence and machine learning applications
- ・Develop solutions for large-scale real-world problems
- [ĐỊA ĐIỂM LÀM VIỆC]
- Trụ sở chính ở Tokyo, Japan