Staff/Senior Tester Engineer
Bridgetek Viet Nam
Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-01-28 -> 2019-01-29
- Degree/Master in Science, Engineering or Information Systems
- 1-5 years or above experience in the area of testing and test framework development.
- Must have completed being part of project or product for at least 2 development life cycles. Projects must have achieved release to both B2C and B2B customers with best quality standards.
- Experience on Unit Tests, Integration tests and Solution level tests and testing methodologies. Perform tests related to manual, automated, regression, performance testing. Usage of open source test frameworks or licensed frameworks.
- Experience in unit test and end to end test for embedded, middle ware, full stack, such as CMocka, selenium, jasmine, protractor, qt test, robot test framework, postman, test architect, JMeter, JUnit, TestNG, Cucumber.
- Experience in server side, client side, mobile app, device management console testing.
- Experience working on Operations systems such as windows, Linux, FreeRTOS.
- Able to work with uncertainty and changing specifications
- Good interpersonal skills, pro-active, collaborative, and consultative team player
- : Software Department
- Reporting to
- : Team Lead
- Job Purpose
- : Test/Quality Assurance
- Key responsibilities
- Perform software tests to ensure the Bridgetek family of products meet the expected quality standards. Bridgetek’s family of products spans silicon chips, modules and full product solutions. The key responsibilities of the test engineer is to understand the project requirements in each stage and create test plan, test strategy and test specification. Development of modules related to test framework, creation of test procedure as part of test process. Perform the test activity, report the findings to team lead, project manager and follow up for resolution.
- Additional responsibilities
- Any reasonable task assigned by management and deemed to be within the individual’s capabilities to ensure smooth running of the business.
- As this is an evolving business, ongoing change is an integral part of the position. Management will liaise with the individual on any fundamental change to work practices. The individual is required to embrace and adopt any change to working practices.