Senior DevOps Engineer
Etown 1 Building, Unit 7.10, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2019-01-20 -> 2019-01-21
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and scripting using shell scripts
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is mandatory); Kubernetes will be a plus
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
- Relevant working experiences of code and script (Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Demonstrated experience in enterprise network administration and troubleshooting/analysis (DNS, IPsec VPN, BGP, Load Balancing)
- Proven expertise in virtualization, experience with Vagrant
- Additional knowledge in other Cloud Platforms preferable, aka: Google Cloud Platform, IBM Bluemix, Cloud Foundry, etc.
- An upper english level is required as you will evolve in an international environment (good in all skills, especially in writing and communicating).
- Having the ability to clearly understand and focus on business outcomes is a real additional value.
- Magnolia Cloud Platform is an agile, enterprise-grade CMS delivered as a convenient cloud-based service.
- Entirely developed in our production center in Vietnam, we are looking for DevOps engineers with strong Amazon Cloud computing experience.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a team to build AWS cloud architecture for our Java applications, delivering products as PaaS.
- You'll define and manage cloud infrastructure as code (IAC), improve CI/CD pipeline, ensure scalability and availability of the system, build monitoring stack, automate build, configuration and deployment orchestration scripts, ...
- You can also participate in developing Java and Python applications & services for our cloud platform.
- We're utilizing a broad toolset for DevOps/Infra like Docker, Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins, Grafana, ... and leveraging multiple services from AWS: EC2, S3, RDS, ACM, Route53, CloudWatch