Back-End Dev (Python/Perl/Data Analysis)
Duy Tan, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2019-01-09 -> 2019-01-10
- University degree in IT, Electronics and Telecommunications.
- 1-2 years experience in using/developing/customizing structured data collection and processing or code/system deployment solutions, using scripting language (Python or Perl) is preferred.
- Understand data structures and data storage systems. Candidates with over 1 year of experience in analyzing/storing xml/json data in particular and structured data in general are preferred.
- Have basic knowledge in building REST APIs and connection to the Web Front-end
- Good knowledge about Unix/Linux environment and source code/version management tool (Git/SVN).
- Good English. Work independently. Ability to self-study, research language/library/API.
- Experience in deploying and customizing config management/deployment tools such as Puppet/Chef/Ansible/SaltStack is a plus.
- Have basic knowledge/experience of IP network and system integration. Particularly preference is given to candidates with interest in SDN.
- Build methods for data collection and analysis on big telecommunications system/IoT deployed by company
- Customize the new features of the telecom monitoring network system/IP required by the projects implemented for big customers in Vietnam such as Mobifone, VNPT, Vinaphone, Viettel, FPT, etc.
- Develop automation tools for deploying big network projects.
- Extensive research into automation solutions such as Ansible/ SaltStack and SDN (Software Defined Networking) solutions from big vendors around the world, serving the telecom network and datacenter operations of customers