MAXLANCER PTY LTD
Carroll Street Toowoomba Queensland 4350 Australia, Others
Không xác định
2018-12-23 -> 2018-12-24
- Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. This position involves:
- 1. Excellent IT skills, to the extent that quality issues arising from component coding or assembly will immediately apparent to you.
- 2. Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- 3. Familiarity with at least some of the following programming languages: PHP, Python, Node.js, C++, Java.
- 4. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- 5. Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- 6. Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- 7. Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process.
- 8. Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- 9. Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- 10. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- We are a start-up company in Australia and looking for an outstanding web & application developers from 0 to 3 year experience. This is a permanent, full time position.
- The engineer will work from home in Vietnam and remotely managed by Australia team. To be applicable for this job, the candidate must have BS in computer science or an equivalent qualification.
- Maxlancer is a division of CAEbay (www.caebay.com) and PFL (www.postform.com.au).
- If you are looking for a professional working environment where you can create, innovate and advance, this job is for you.