Game Developer ( Mobile / Web / Programmer / HTML5 )
2016-10-05 -> 2016-05-12
- Core requirements:
- - Must have experience in building games, either as school projects or hobby
- - Strong programming skills. Able to learn new programming languages quickly.
- - Experience developing web-apps on mobile devices
- - Ability to communicate in spoken and written English
- - Ability to work independently, in small teams
- - Keen attention to detail, impeccable sense of design. Able to write structured code.
- - Degree or Diploma in Internet/Web Design/Computer Science/Engineering/Multimedia Technology or any related field. If you're from an outside field, but would like to try, we welcome it too.
- Bonus points for:
- - Ability to communicate in another foreign language
- - Experience working at a web/digital agency
- - Experience with server side languages
- - Experience with Mac devices
- - Knowledge of programming in server-side languages (Python/PHP/Ruby).
- Hello! We are hiring remote HTML5 game developers for full-time positions. Your physical location does not matter. It's your talent, dedication and loyalty that matters!
- If you have real experience building HTML5 games or applications, you're highly encouraged to apply.
- - The ideal candidate shall build web and mobile applications using cutting-edge HTML5 technology.
- - Responsible for developing web and mobile application.
- - To provide maintenance and support of application development.
- The candidate should know:
- - responsive web design,
- - how to build lightweight mobile frontend applications
- - understand the challenges of designing on the native browsers of Android, iOS and also Desktop browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox)
- Most importantly, we're looking for candidates who fit our company culture, are fast learners, and extremely motivated. Everything else is secondary.
- NOTE: In your application, please send samples of your past HTML5 related projects. We evaluate all projects very seriously.