BI Developer (SQL, Database, Python/R)
Nguyễn Hữu Cảnh, Binh Thanh, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-12-14 -> 2018-12-15
- General Enquiries
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or any related to Business and IT field.
- 1+ years’ experience working in data extraction, aggregation, transformation and loading (ETL).
- At least 1-year experience working with the Tableau platform.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, relational databases, data warehousing concepts (full/incremental data loads) and data modeling (star schemas- facts/dimensions/views etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge & Skills
- Able to work in a team.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Personal efficiency (time management, prioritization, focus on task completion).
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to work on data design/data modeling, well understanding of Dimensional Data Modelling concepts.
- Ability to write efficient SQL queries and tune/evaluate their performance.
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Ability to develop OLAP cubes.
- Ability to develop rich and interactive business intelligence reports/dashboards.
- Ability to develop insightful business conclusions and generate data and reporting solutions to optimize and address the business needs.
- Ability to develop models with advanced data visualization that identify and forecast trends and cause-effect relationships, lead to recommendations, and measurably maximize operational efficiency.
- Experience with developing mobile business intelligence application is preferred.
- Experience with any of the following languages
- R, Python
- is preferred.
- Build and update relevant technical documentation.