AI SW Developer (C++/Python; >=Junior)
Digital Media Professionals RO in HCM
HM tower, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3, Ho Chi Minh
Không xác định
2018-12-08 -> 2018-12-09
- DMP is looking at your potential; neither your college name, your past companies, nor the country you come from. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- - Your C++/Python programming skills and engineering know-how are impressive
- - Skills or Experience in computer vision/AI is prefered
- - You have the experience with cross-platform development, preferably Linux
- - High Logical Thinking; Design Thinking mindset and ability to troubleshoot occured issues
- - Experience in debugging and maintenance an embedded system is considered a big plus
- - Fluent English communication. Japanese is a plus
- - You're self-motivated, creative and independent, with a capableity of making technical decisions
- - Highly motivated on Research/Study new technology field, tool, and knowledge you don't know
- Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Do you want to develop yourself in a fast developed technology: Artificial Intelligence with Machine Learning?
- We are looking for the brightest C++/Python Developers to join our Software Development team at DMP Ho Chi Minh city.
- The team is responsible for creating a variety of Advanced AI Applications working on both PC environments and our owned-developed FPGA KITs.
- You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos; prototypes to eventually being applied on real smart products.
- With us,
- you will have the chance to visualize high-end technologies into daily life. If you are willing to accept challenges and changes, then welcome to DMP.
- HERE’S A LITTLE TASTE OF YOUR DAILY CHALLENGE:
- - Analyze customer requirements, propose, design and develop AI solution/software to satisfy these requirements
- - Troubleshoot various type of issues and propose feasible solutions
- - Adapt with a frequent request to change from customer specification
- - Research state-of-the-art technologies and related papers to realize them on actual products
- - Debug and maintain the software running on target devices
- - Ability to involve in a complete prototype/product development: Hardwares and Softwares
- - Onsite opportunity to Japan/Other countries: Customer visit or Knowledge transfer