AI Researcher - C/C++/C#/Python
Panasonic Vietnam Group
Lotte Tower, Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Không xác định
2018-12-06 -> 2018-12-07
- • Vietnamese nationality;
- • University degree or higher.
- • Good programming skill in one of languages C/C++/C#/Python.
- • Familiar with Computer vision/machine learning/deep learning or graphic programming (2D & 3D, OpenGL, Pointcloud, etc)
- • Experiences with common frameworks (OpenCV, Caffe, Tensor Flow, etc).
- • Software design skill (UML, Object oriented design).
- • Team work, analysis, problem solving and logical thinking skill.
- • Highly initiative, able to work in autonomous environment without the need for constant supervision.
- • Language skills: English
- Company: Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam - Belonging to Panasonic Vietnam Group
- Location: 17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
- To expand business activities in Vietnam, Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam is now looking for large number of potential candidates for position as AI/ Deep Learning/ Machine Learning Researcher with various attractive opportunities:
- • Professional and friendly global working environment;
- • Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
- • Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
- • Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
- • Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday – up to 9 days.
- • Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;
- * Responsibilities:
- • Lead AI team to develop AI product/service of Panasonic
- • Research and develop AI/Deep Learning/Machine Learning applications for various business (Automotive, Security, IoT, etc).
- • Develop and optimize to deploy AI/Deep Learning/Machine Learning system into embedded system such as Jetson TX board.